TDK-Lambda provides a comprehensive after sales service to all our customers. Additionally, TDK-Lambda can provide service for products based in the UK, which have been supplied by the world-wide network of the TDK-Lambda Group of companies.
If the warranty is still valid then the cost of the repair is free to our customers, however TDK-Lambda are pleased to offer a service for non-warranty units, most of which are on fixed price basis. An initial charge for assessment is made which is then offset into the cost of the repair on acceptance of the quotation.
For information relating to repairs only, email our Customer Service Department on email@example.com.
For any other queries please use the contact section of our website.
TDK-Lambda operates a Returns Material Authorisation (RMA) system for returning product. We cannot accept returned goods without an RMA number.
Please register/log-in using the links, below, in order to submit your return details & obtain an RMA number.
Upon returning the repaired power supply to you, we provide a report which details the repair action. The repair itself is guaranteed for 6 months, which ensures all product approvals are maintained.
Login | Register
- TDK-LUK is not responsible for any non-TDK-LUK wiring looms, shuttle assemblies, racks etc, which may be attached to power supplies. Please ensure such equipment is disassembled from TDK-LUK product prior to return (Note: TDK-LUK will not be held responsible for any damage sustained whilst removing non-TDK-LUK equipment)
- If returned product has been contaminated during use, details of the nature of the contamination must be provided. Failure to provide such information may result in product not being processed.
TDK-LUK reserves the right:
- To use reconditioned parts when deemed necessary.
- To re-quote for units which have been used outside the scope of the warranty terms and conditions (normal wear & tear accepted).
- To declare product 'beyond economic repair' when appropriate.
If you have any questions, please contact your local TDK-Lambda office who will be happy to help.
For further information or assistance you may contact our Customer Service Department using any of the following methods:
+44 (0) 1271 856677
+44 (0) 1271 865335
Please note - the information on this page is for TDK-Lambda customers in the UK.
For service in countries outside of the UK, contact your local distributor.